How to Use
- Up to 5 subscribers can be registered.
- The sixth or additional subscribers are listed on the "Subscriber List" created and submitted by the applicant.
- The "Subscriber List" is limited to employees belonging to the same company having the same head office.
- The applicant can change subscribers during the subscription period.
- To subscribe, the applicant must fill out the user registration form on WATT's website.
- After user registration, please apply for subscription on WATT's website.
- After applying, you will receive an invoice and start of subscription email on the day or soon. Please transfer "subscription fee" by the prescribed means and methods.
- If there are six or more subscribers, they must perform user registration as soon as possible.
- After confirming user registration, the sixth or additional subscribers will receive a notification by email.
- The subscriber can freely use information and data which appear in articles and news pieces.
- However, the subscriber must strictly observe FOURIN's copyright guidelines.
- The applicant needs to notify us as soon as possible when a subscriber quits or by other means no longer part to
the company. FOURIN will immediately deactivate their subscription settings.
- Subscription settings of subscribers who breach FOURIN's copyright guidelines will be deactivated without
warning and their subscribing department (person) will be also notified.
- FOURIN promises that it will manage personal information of registered users with the utmost care.