How to Use
- The primary subscriber is limited to one person.
- Additional subscribers are listed on the "Subscriber List" created and submitted by the primary subscriber or the
subscribing department (person).
- -"Subscriber List" is limited to employees belonging to the same company having the same head office.
- The subscribing department (person) can change subscribers during the subscription period.
- To subscribe, the primary subscriber must fill out the user registration form on WATT's website.
- After user registration, please fill out the user registration form.
- After applying, you will receive an invoice and start of subscription email on the day or soon. Please transfer "subscription fee" by the prescribed means and methods.
- If there are two or more additional subscribers, they must perform user registration as soon as possible.
- After confirming user registration, the second or more additional subscribers will receive a notification by email.
- The subscriber can freely use information and data which appear in articles and news pieces.
- However, the subscriber must strictly observe FOURIN's copyright guidelines.
- The subscribing department (person) needs to notify us as soon as possible when a subscriber quits or by other
means no longer part to the company. FOURIN will immediately deactivate their subscription settings.
- Subscription settings of subscribers who breach FOURIN's copyright guidelines will be deactivated without
warning and their subscribing department (person) will be also notified.
- FOURIN promises that it will manage personal information with the utmost of registered users.